SeaWorld is a theme park and zoological park that focuses on marine life in Orlando, Florida. It is one of the most popular theme parks in the entire world due to its exciting animal exhibits, as well as its rides and live animal performances. This massive family-friendly attraction is divided into seven different areas called "seas" that feature everything from roller coasters to aquariums and play areas.
Whether you have a toddler or a teen, you and your child are sure to enjoy your trip to SeaWorld. You can spend a relaxing day viewing its marine life, go on heart-stopping amusement park rides like the Kraken floorless roller coaster, or take in a fascinating animal show featuring trained killer whales and dolphins, acrobats, and tropical birds!
Things to Do
- Explore the park on your own and see all of the exciting marine animals that live there, including dolphins, turtles, alligators, flamingos, manatees, seals, walruses, and whales.
- On a hot summer day, cool off with water attractions like the Journey to Atlantis roller coaster. Just be prepared to get soaked as you fly through this mythical city, out its gates, and into the water below!
- Take little ones to areas like Shamu's Happy Harbor, where they can spin around in teacups, ride the carousel, climb nets, and go for their first roller coaster ride on the kid-friendly Shamu Express.
SeaWorld Insider Tips
- Make your visit even more memorable by meeting the dolphins or sea lions and otters for an up-close tour! You'll learn how these beautiful animals are cared for by the SeaWorld staff, as well as getting to interact with them by feeding them or helping to train them.
- Bring along a poncho and a towel so that you can stay dry while enjoying the live show featuring killer whales in the Soak Zone of Shamu Stadium. If you're planning to take photos, a waterproof camera is also a good idea.
- Use SeaWorld's Quick Queue Unlimited service to make sure you get to visit your favorite attractions - it costs extra, but it can keep you from spending most of the day waiting in long lines.