Seven Peaks Waterpark is one of Salt Lake City's most popular summer attractions. This huge waterpark is home to a wide selection of water-based attractions, including thrilling slides, a giant wave pool, a lazy river, and exciting rides that allow visitors of all ages to fly, twist, and drop their way into the refreshing water. If you want to have some fun in the Utah sun, take your family to Seven Peaks Waterpark to splash all day long!
Things to Do
- Take a seat on an inner tube and float along the Amazon River, a 1,200-foot long lazy river attraction that is perfect for visitors of all ages.
- If your teen loves thrill rides, take them to Jungle Drift, where they can fly down a 60-degree drop on a super fast sled.
- Enjoy the Whitewater Drench, an over 4-story high slide that will soak you from head to toe!
- Visit Dinosaur Bay with your little one - this toddler play area features kid-sized slides and other fun features.
- Relax in the waves at the Tidal Beach wave pool.
Seven Peaks Waterpark Insider Tips
- Save money by visiting the waterpark later in the day! Admission is reduced to around $16 per person after 4:00 p.m., and after 6:00 p.m. it becomes $10 per person.
- Check websites like Groupon before your visit - they often have special deals that will help make your visit cheaper.
- While you're not allowed to bring in outside food or drinks, you can buy food from the Amazon Grill. However, you are welcome to bring in water bottles, which you can refill in the park.