Six Flags Fiesta in San Antonio recently revamped their whole park, introducing over five new rides and structures, including a brand new water park that just opened in 2014. This summer, bring the whole family and check out the new Bahama Blaster water feature, then come back in December for Holiday in the Park and ice skate, sip cocoa, and enjoy the new Magical Music Light Show.
Six Flags Fiesta is open all year round, so you can enjoy every drop, dive, and twist whenever you want. And with six thrill coasters, a world class KIDZOPOLIS, and a handful of family rides ranging from water rapids to interactive ghost fights, there's something for everyone to get excited about. Not to mention all the cotton candy you can eat!
Things to Do
- BATMAN: The Ride: With cutting-edge special effects and 6 full inversions, BATMAN - Six Flags Fiesta's first 4D coaster - that takes you right into the heart of Gotham; debuts in 2015
- Iron Rattler: This coaster boasts the FIRST zero-G barrel roll on a wooden roller coaster; must be 48" tall to ride
- Scooby Doo Ghostbusters: The best family ride in the park; Get in teams of 4 and zap ghosts in your very own zipping and spinning Mystery Machine; must be 42" tall to ride alone; smaller children allowed with parent
- Slingshot: Climb inside the capsule and fling over 200 feet into the air; Additional fee required
- Bahama Bay: This brand new water park offers up 4 waterslides with unique trapdoor style launches; Climb inside the capsule and countdown for the drop; Must be 48" tall to ride; Only open during summer months
Six Flags Fiesta Insider Tips
- Outside food and drink is not allowed unless it is infant food or for a special diet, so be sure and leave your coolers at home.
- Sometimes, rides may be closed for routine maintenance. If you're hoping to ride a specific coaster, call ahead and make sure it will be open on the day you visit.