Six Flags Great America is a popular theme park in Gurnee, Illinois, which is located between Chicago and Milwaukee. Its many attractions include rides, live entertainment, shops, restaurants, and Hurricane Harbor, a fun-filled water park that opens to the public each summer. Whether you want to ride a roller coaster, watch a captivating acrobat show, or have your photo taken with Bugs Bunny, you're sure to have a blast a Six Flags Great America.
Things to Do
- Cool off in the summer heat with a visit to Hurricane Harbor! Attractions include slides, raft rides, a huge wave pool, and the interactive Monsoon Lagoon pool.
- Take your teen on exciting thrill rides like the Batman and Superman roller coasters, which feature all kinds of crazy loops and twists.
- Enjoy kiddie rides like the Lady Bugs or Yogi's Yahoo River with your little one.
Six Flags Great America Insider Tips
- Purchase your tickets online in advance in order to save up to $20 on admission.
- Don't miss out on the live entertainment at Six Flags Great America, including Looney Tunes shows, skilled acrobats from China, and a hilarious Old West gunfight show.
- Check their calendar to learn about upcoming events, including special rides, fireworks displays, and activities.
- Visit their special offers page to find out about ways you could save money on your next trip to Six Flags.