Make a hot, summer day more bearable for the kids by spending it in the pool. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is more than just a pool with its water playgrounds, wave pool, lazy river, and slides and rides for all ages.
Things to Do
- Line up and try out the different family rides perfect for parents and older kids. Ride a raft at the Lost Temple Rapids or compete with up to 5 of your family members and race towards the water on board toboggans at the Bamboo Racer.
- Soak under the sun and catch the waves at the Sea Wave Pool or relax as the waves slowly twirl you at the River Cruise.
- Take the younger kids and toddlers at the Castaway Code and Splash Island. Both playgrounds have shallow water with swings and plenty of activities for the kids.
- Grab snacks from the food stall. Choose from a variety of cuisines such as All-American Fare, Healthy Options, dessert, and Italian cuisine too.
- More adventurous adults should try the Thrill Rides like the Black Snake Summit, a 75-ft tunnel slide, and the Bonzai Pipeline, where a trapdoor opens beneath your feet and throws you free-falling 6 stories before hitting the water.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Insider Tips
- Best time to go is on summer weekdays or during winter season. If you go on a summer weekend, prepare to queue and wait a long time before your turn on the slides.