Magic Mountain at Valencia, California is one of the most impressive Six Flags parks in the country. It is a huge amuseument park, spread over 260 acres of land, which is of course stuffed with rides and attactions. Thrill seekers will not be disappointed with plenty of hair-raising caosters. Those visiting with chilren will also have lots of options with family and kiddie rides galore!
Things to Do
- Magic Mountain has some really great live entertainment events organised throughout the year. From Memorial Day through to Labor Day there is music, videos and special effects to be enjoyed in the plaza as part of their Full Throttle Nights series.
- On weekends kids have the chance to meet their favourite Looney Tunes characters at special meet and greets.or they can see Bugs Bunny and the crew in action at the Looney Tunes Kids Club Show.
- Superhero fans will jump at the chance to meet the Justice League in front of the DC Universe area.
- Events that adults should enjoy just as much as the kids include an illusion show entitled Michael Turco's Magic and Mayhem and a live hypnotism show.
- If you have had your fill of the rides then you can indulge in some retail therapy. You can pick up plenty of gifts and souveneirs to commemorate you visit or shop for clothing.
- There is a good selection of cuisine at Magic Mountain with Mexican, All-American, Italian food and much more on offer. Of course the prices for all this can be a little steep but if you don't mind splashing out a bit on your holiday there is a lot of great shopping and de
Six Flags Magic Mountain Insider Tips
- Use the park map to help guide yourself around the massive park. You can also pick up a copy of this map at the Front Gate.