Six Flags over Georgia pairs an amusement park with a wealth of rides with a water park together in a 290 acre theme park. No matter what age your kids should have a blast on the rides and will enjoy cooling off on the water park's slides. They can also meet their favorite Warner Bros. cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. You could run into Batman and Superman too! Aside from that there are regular events and live entertainment on offer.
Things to Do
- Many rides at Six Flags can be ridden by young children so don't be afraid that the little ones will be put off by the big thrill rides. They can have a drive of the turn of the century Hanson Cars for a slow, relaxing time or if you think they are ready for something a bit more full on then send them off to the Dodge City Bumper Cars.
- Ride the Wile E. Coyote Canyon Blaster as a family or strap yourselves into a raft together on Thunder River; just don't expect to finish your trip with dry clothes!
- If your kids are fans of Looney Tunes then they can't miss out on all the Looney Toons related events and activities going on at the park. Many of the rides are based around the characters themselves. Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Tweety Bird, Bugs Bunny and many more can be seen wandering around the theme park so feel free to stop them for a hug and a photo.
- Bugs Bunny's Old School Block Party and the Looney Tunes Dance Party each take place twice a day and give you and your kids the chance to sing and dance with all the crew!
Six Flags over Georgia Insider Tips
- You can download a copy of their park map online. This map is also available at the park.
- During the summer months it can get pretty hot at the park so make sure you apply sunblock regularly and drink plenty of water.