Six Flags is a family friendly amusement and adventure park located in Eureka, Missouri just outside of St. Louis. This park is part of the Six Flags Amusement Chain and features thrilling roller coasters, exciting water adventure rides, kiddie and other family oriented amusement rides. This theme park draws a large amount of visitors each year and is a favorite destination among families and children of all ages.
Things to Do
- Hurricane Harbor Water Park: Highlights include Tube slides, bonsai pipeline, tornado slides, wave pool, lazy river, speed slides, Hook's Lagoon, the Big Kahuna raft ride and more.
- Experience the thrill ride adventure on one of the many roller coasters in the park as well as the star screamer and paint ball.
- Kids of all ages can enjoy the live entertainment shows available throughout the park.
- There is a plethora of family rides and kiddie rides available both in the water park and in the amusement area of the park.
- There are plenty of dining options throughout the park. You can also peruse the gift shops.
Six Flags St. Louis Insider Tips
- This is a great day trip if the water park is closed, otherwise consider spending two days; one wet day and one dry day.
- Consider purchasing the membership. If you go back two or three times the membership pays for itself.
- The average ride height restriction is about 48 inches.
- The flash pass can be purchased at the ticket counter. It is a little pricey but worth it to not have to wait in lines.