Skateland West is a popular roller skating rink in San Antonio, Texas. It frequently hosts public skating sessions with all kinds of music, including rock, rap, hip-hop, disco, and Christian music. It is also a popular site for skating-themed birthday parties. Whether you already love roller skating or want to try this timeless activity for the first time, it's definitely worth a visit.
Things to Do
- Go roller skating! They sometimes close for private parties, so be sure to check their current schedule before visiting.
- Take your teen to Skateland West on Friday night between 7:30 and 11:00 p.m. for Friday Night Skate and Dance, which allows kids to skate and dance to popular hip-hop and R&B music.
- If you don't know how to skate, you can attend skate lessons on Saturdays from noon until 1:00 p.m. for just $8 per person. Once you're done with the lesson, you can keep skating until 5:00 p.m. for free!
Skateland West Insider Tips
- Visit Skateland West on Thursday nights between 7 and 9:30 p.m. for Family Night, when parents can skate for free with their children. They also offer a deal that allows families to purchase a 12-inch pizza and four sodas for $15.
- Check out their specials page to learn about weekly events such as Family Night and Christian Music Night.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Skateland West! They offer public session parties, private parties, and glow parties, which include flashing cups, glowing necklaces, and access to the glow room.