Skateland is a family-operated rink and has three branches in Wisconsin: at Ozaukee, Waukesha, and Butler. All three locations have a huge wood-skating floor and an arcade area. Skateland organizes skating lessons for both kids and adults and the rinks can be rented for private parties and functions.
Things to Do
- The Ozaukee branch has an indoor playground that kids aged 10 and under can use for free when you pay to skate. If you are bringing little kids, choose a time when the rink is not too crowded, preferably once Skateland opens. When it gets too crowded, smaller kids may get run over by more experienced skaters.
- If the kids are still learning how to skate, sign them up for skating lessons at Butler Skateland. Kids who already know their way on the rink can join the Roller Hockey Summer Youth Leagues. Skating lessons for adults are also available. Visit their website to know more about registration details and schedule.
- Check out the Adult Skate Night for ages 21 and up. Dance and skate to hits from the 70s to the 90s.
- Book private parties and save more by availing of Skateland's party packages. Packages include admission and skate rental, pizza and soda, and a free arcade game.
Skateland Insider Tips
- Avail of food and skate packages to get the most of your money's worth.