Skokie Northshore Sculpture Park is a nature oasis and a wonderful sculpture park located in Skokie, IL, the park is located North of Downtown, Chicago. The unique park showcases over 60 incredible and larger than life sculptures and each sculpture in the park tells a story. One of the sculptures in a sun worshipper made of pieces of welded metal. The Big head is a gigantic head sculpture, other amazing features are random and puzzling art pieces. The park is open all year round and admission is free.
Things to Do
- The Skokie Park is a fun place to visit and has delightful outdoor art features for the art lovers, the park is just 40 minutes drive from Downtown Chicago.
- The park has bicycling, walking and jogging trails, free tours of the park are offered May through October.
- The free guided tours take you to each and every sculpture and discuss why it was created and by whom.
- There are many sculptures and all are divided into four sections, all the sculptures are made of different elements and have a story behind them.
- All the park areas are accessible as well as picnic areas.
Skokie Northshore Sculpture Park Insider Tips