Visit the Fort Lauderdale branch of Sky Zone, created by the makers of the world's first indoor trampoline park. Choose from different trampoline-based activities such as open jump, dodgeball, Sky Slam basketball, and a fitness class. Sky Zone offers a fun and healthy flying experience for both kids and adults.
Things to Do
- Fly high in the Main Court or in the Foam Zone where you can fly from the trampoline and land on a pit of 10,000 foam cubes.
- Play hoops and show your dunks at the Sky Slam basketball court or gather your friends and have a game of Ultimate Dodgeball.
- Burn calories by joining the Skyrobics/Skyfitness for an hour of calisthenics, core exercises, and aerobics. Sky Zone also has a Sky Jam adult night package available on Saturday nights where adults 16 years and up can enjoy a game of competitive dodgeball and basketball.
- Celebrate your birthday and get a birthday package complete with a private room, souvenirs for the celebrant, pizza, and unlimited soft drinks.
- Looking for a playtime activity for your child? Let your child join the Toddler Time, a program specifically designed for children. Your child's safety is ensured in all the activities.
Sky Zone Insider Tips
- Guests are required to buy and wear Sky Zone socks for an additional $2.
- Bringing food and drinks inside is not allowed. Snacks and drinks are for sale inside Sky Zone.
- Check their website for promos and discounts.
- Sky Zone can get crowded on weekends. Best to call for reservations.