Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park is a fun family attraction with two locations near Indianapolis in the cities of Fishers and Plainfield, Indiana. Its facilities feature two large trampoline courts where children and adults can jump and bounce high into the air as they play fun games like dodgeball and basketball. If you're looking for a fun way for the whole family to stay active, definitely consider a visit to Sky Zone. In addition to having open jump time, it also offers a wide range of activities for every age group, from toddlers who are learning to jump to adults who want to have fun while burning some calories.
Things to Do
- Go to Sky Zone for Open Jump - anyone over the age of 5 is welcome to jump around the Main Court and the Foam Zone and do activities like Ultimate Dodgeball and Sky Slam!
- If your teen is looking for a fun way to stay in shape, consider taking the SkyRobics class, which is held at both locations. It combines core exercises and strength-building aerobics with the fun of wall-to-wall trampolines.
- Take your little one to Toddler Time, a special program designed to introduce small children to the fun of trampolines in a safe setting.
- Attend Skymania, a special weekly event for kids between the ages of 10 and 15! It features 90 minutes of jump time with great music, plus pizza and soda for all attendees.
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park Insider Tips
- Check out the Promos & Deals section of the Sky Zone website to learn about ways you can save money on your next visit!
- Give your child a birthday to remember with a birthday party at Sky Zone! Both Indianapolis locations offer three different party packages that include jump time, pizza, and soda.
- Purchase your tickets online in advance so that you'll definitely get to jump without waiting. The trampoline courts have maximum capacities, so if you just show up you may have to wait a while.