Sky Zone indoor Trampoline Park in Roswell, GA is the world's first indoor trampoline park, the trampoline park was opened in 2012, and it offers open jumping on the trampoline, fitness classes and dodge ball. Jumping enthusiasts can jump, flip and land on the trampolines. Jumping and flipping will give you the best workout possible, it's much fun for the kids and a very safe place to jump around. Visitors of all ages and sizes can enjoy in the sky zone trampoline park, the whole family can have fun at the trampoline park, in the fall the park is open Wednesday through Sunday.
Things to Do
- Enjoy jumping in the trampoline park, it's a great workout and you burn many calories, just need to put on sky zone's sky socks and you are ready to jump.
- Sky zone activities include open jump, dodge ball, jumping onto the foam zone, and sky fitness. Worried about the tots? Sky zone designates special time for the toddlers to jump.
- You are jumping at your own risk, so everyone needs to sign a waiver. You might get jump time in walk-ins, but it is recommended to purchase tickets in advance.
- Sky zone is safe for jumping for the kids, sky zone staff is always there to maintain discipline, but you must keep an eye on your kids.
- It is the coolest place to celebrate your child's birthday, plenty of birthday party packages are offered that include jump time, birthday cake, pizzas, and more.
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park Insider Tips
- Snacks are available, no outside food is allowed.