The Sky Zone Trampoline Park in Plymouth, Minnesota is an authentic indoor Trampoline park where you can exercise, play or just have fun. There something for almost all ages to enjoy - fitness classes for adults, dodgeball for youngsters and programs for the youngest kids too.
Things to Do
- Toddler Time is a special program for some of the youngest visitors to Sky Zone. Slightly older kids are sure to enjoy the Foam Zone. Here they can play in a giant pit full of over 10,000 foam cubes or flip and somersault from the runaway trampoline leading up to it.
- If you have a group of teenagers of 15 years of age or above then the Saturday Night Mega Jump is perfect where they free rein of all the activities on offer for a discount price.
- Sky Zone is one of the only places where you can play Ultimate Dodgeball. This fun spin on the classic game places players in amongst wall to wall trampolines where they can do all kinds of death defying jumps that could never be possible in a regular game.
- The Sky Zone is available for birthday parties. They have three packages, the Jump Around Package, the Super Jump Package and the Supreme Air Package. The max amount of jumpers that can come along is 25 and with each package includes pizza and soft drinks. The full details of each package are listed on their website.
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park Insider Tips
- The Trampoline Park often has Groupon deals so stay tuned to catch some good discounts.
- On Mondays the Park is closed.
- Lockers are available for your things.