Your kids jumping on a trampoline may sound a little daunting but Sky Zone, made by one of the world's biggest trampoline park builders, offers a fun and safe way for both kids and adults to enjoy their jump time. Jumpers are separated by size to avoid accidents. This indoor trampoline park can also be a venue for birthdays, team parties, and family gatherings.
Things to Do
- Showoff your high jumps and acrobatic moves at the Main Court, this 5400-sq.ft. area has wall-to-wall trampolines where you can bounce all you want.
- Safety is Sky Zone's key concern. Toddlers and kids under 40 inches in height are not allowed in the Main Court. Take them to the smaller trampoline area instead where they can safely play and jump on their own. Bigger kids (and adults too!) can jump straight to an 8-feet sea of 10,000 foams at the Foam Zone.
- Join Skyrobics and have fun while getting fit and healthy. This low-impact aerobics class led by a certified trainer aims to improve your health and wellness by combining cardio and strength training.
- Shoot hoops or gather your friends for a game of dodge ball with a jumping twist. Join Sky Slam, an adults-only night on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30PM onwards. Call for your reservations early.
Sky Zone Tulsa Insider Tips
- Visit coupon sites to get discounts.
- You are required to buy SkyZone socks for an additional $2. It's reusable so bring it with you the next time you're coming back.