Go from recyclables to royalty with these Soda Bottle Royal Crowns. Princesses and Princes, Kings and Queens will be anointed with royal honor when they create their own royal crowns. These are great for dress up, play dates and parties. Young crafters will certainly enjoy turning trash into treasure with this creative art project.
- Plastic 2 Liter Bottle
- Tacky Glue
- Hole Punch
- Assorted Craft Jewels or Rhinestones
How to Make Them
- Use your scissors to cut around the top and bottom of your bottle to remove them.
- Cut V shaped pattern all around the top edge to create the shape of a crown.
- Use tacky glue to glue the jewels and rhinestones onto the bottle being sure to decorate all the way around the crown. The plastic is a super smooth surface, so be sure to only use a dab of glue to adhere them otherwise they will slip around out of place.
- Allow the glue to dry.
- Use your hole punch to punch a hole in each side of the crown.
- Insert a ribbon into each side of the crown and tie a knot on the end so that it will stay into the hole securely.
- Place on your head and tie the two ribbons under your chin to wear your royal crown.