SomerSplash Waterpark is a popular summer attraction in Somerset, Kentucky, which is approximately 80 miles south of Lexington. This family-friendly waterpark features a wading pool, a lazy river, a kiddie play area, a tube slide, body slides, a wave pool, a bowl slide, and a speed slide. If you're looking for a place where you can stay cool and have fun in the Kentucky sun, it's a great place to visit.
Things to Do
- Check out Kiddie Play, a fun-filled play area with over 30 features that kids can explore, including a giant bucket that will drench you if you're not careful!
- Take your little one to the wading pool, a special play area where toddlers can safely splash and play in shallow water.
- Grab a tube and go for a relaxing ride around one of the longest lazy rivers in Kentucky.
- Enjoy the thrill of the slides, including the long tube slide, three body slides, a bowl slide, and a speed slide for the most daring visitors.
- Spend some time floating in the wave pool, which has waves that reach up to 4 feet in height!
SomerSplash Waterpark Insider Tips
- Save money by visiting the park after 4 pm, when you can enjoy discounted admission prices.
- If you're not interested in checking out the water slides, you can save money by purchasing Half Splash admission tickets, which don't include entry to the slides.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the park.