Splash Lagoon is an indoor water park with a Polynesian theme, located in Erie, Pennsylvania, about 1 1/2 hours away from Cleveland, Ohio on Interstate I-90. It was first opened to the public in 2003, with the latest addition - a wave pool - added in 2011. It has a constant 84 degree temperature and is open year round (yes, 84 degrees even during winter). It is the third largest indoor park in the country.
Things to Do
- Kids can slide in one of the 7 slides in the park, do the hot tub, or play around in the wave pool.
- Want a Zorb experience? Do the Aqua Tumbler - you'll be inside a ball filled with air & water as it rolls down the course.
- If the kids get tired of playing in the water, they can play laser tag in the indoor arena or in the arcade.
- Feeling adventurous? Check out the tree tops ropes course that is suspended above the park. You can see people dining or splashing in the water below you!
- Host a party in the premise - fun for the whole family
Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Insider Tips
- The Aqua Tumbler, Tree Tops Course, Laser Tag and Arcade require additional payment on top of the water park so be prepared. There are certain height restrictions in some of these attractions too.
- Bring your own towel! The park does not do towel rentals. If you forget one, you can buy it from the gift shop.
- Ensure you wear proper swimwear - buttons, buckles, and zippers in your suit may not be allowed in some of the rides.