Splash Valley is a fun and inexpensive alternative to a traditional water park. This park may be quainter and more compact with less thrill water rides than more commercialized water parks but there is still much fun to be had here. You will enjoy the hometown atmosphere and safe and clean environment that this park has to offer. The park is operated and maintained by the Roanoke County Parks Division. There are lots of ways to stay cool during the summer months at this outdoor water park destination, including large water slides and a splash pad.
Things to Do
- Get your thrills while staying cool on the bowl slide and the flume slide.
- Swim in the outdoor leisure pool which includes shade protected areas.
- Relax in the lazy river and cool off with spray stations around the current river.
- Start off slower on the kiddie water slide.
- Enjoy the Sprayground which is a combo playground and splashpad all in one.
- The venue is available for party rentals and reservations for after hours events.
Splash Valley Water Park Insider Tips
- No outside food is allowed at the park, but concessions are available for purchase.
- Lifeguards seem to take their jobs seriously and are very attentive to their responsibility of keeping kids safe.
- Note that this venue tends to get crowded. If you plan to go there on a hit day, try to get there as early as possible or else the park may reach capacity and you will be denied entry.
- No jewelry is allowed on the slide and no water shoes.
- Splash Valley is located adjacent to the Green Ridge Recreation center but requires separate admission.
- 500 Season passes are sold through June 30th, so grab them early for the summer season.
- Admission after 4pm is only $5
- Grandparents are welcome to visit free of charge with one child admission ticket.
- $6 discounted rates on Wednesdays.