Sprecher Brewery is an award winning brewery in Glendale, Milwaukee County. Sprecher Brewery was founded by Randal Sprecher in 1985, the brewery is popular for its assortment of beers and sodas. Many year-round beers, seasonal beers and limited release beers are produced in the brewery, plus a vast variety of sodas and other drinks. The brewery offers year-round tours of its brewing house, cellar, and warehouse. Sprecher Brewery has earned many awards and recognitions for its root beer.
Things to Do
- Families can take a guided tour to the brewery year-round, the tours are very educational and interesting, the tour will take you to the brew house, cellar, to bottling line and finally to the warehouse. Beer tasting in the end, and sodas can be tasted by all in the family.
- Visit the Sprecher indoor beer garden, enjoy music and take home beer and soda samples.
- You can purchase beer and soda, and memorabilia from the gift shop.
- Many exclusive festivals are held in the summer where you can enjoy fantastic food and beverages, including German fest, Wisconsin state fair and Irish fest.
- Kids would be excited to sample and taste a variety of sodas, especially root beer.
Sprecher Brewery Insider Tips
- All tours require reservation.
- The facility can be rented for family parties.