The SS Jeremiah O'Brian is one of the final remaining Liberty Ships of the World War II Era. Moored at Fisherman's Wharf on San Francisco's Pier 45, the ship is a living history museum as well as a fun place to explore for all ages.
Things to Do
- Explore the ship. Most areas are open to the public.
- View the Events Page on the SS Jeremiah O'Brien website for details on planned cruises aboard the ship.
- Ask questions! The crew is extremely knowledgeable and willing to speak with visitors.
- Plan to spend at least an hour at the SS Jeremiah O'Brien in order to see all the ship has to offer.
SS Jeremiah O'Brien Insider Tips
- The location of the SS Jeremiah O'Brien is not generally compatible with GPS devices. Try entering the Embarcadero & Taylor Street as your destination.
- There is no onsite parking available. Plan to take public transportation of walk from one of the nearby parking garages.