The St. Paul's Saints are a minor league baseball team. Though they have played at The Midway Stadium they will soon be moving to the new CHS Stadium which is located in the Lowertown neighborhood of Saint Paul.
Things to Do
- A youth Baseball camp is held every summer and winter for children between the ages of 6 and 13. Here they receive training from Saints players and coaches on all aspects of their game from hitting and fielding to pitching, catching and baserunning.
- On match day the Saints provide a full entertainment team to keep the experience enjoyable. This cast of characters includes mascots and personalities played by actors. All of them are family friendly and are meant to make your day all the more fun.
- Before every Sunday home game at 12.15 pm there is a reading held at first base with a Saints player and a local author or illustrator. It's a nice way to kick off a family day spent watching the game especially if you have younger kids. Also a kid's punch card for Sunday games can be printed off their website.
St. Paul Saints Minor League Baseball Games Insider Tips
- Your youngest kids might enjoy the Saints tradition of having a pig bring out game balls. He gets a snack between innings for his hard work too!
- As always there are a whole load of food options available at the Saint's stadium on match day. Grab a hot dog and a beer for yourself and a soft drink and some pretzels for your kids.