Stomping Grounds Playland is an indoor playground in Sugar Land, Texas, approximately 20 miles southwest of Houston. This massive play area provides plenty of space for kids to run, climb, crawl, slide, and play in a fun, safe environment.
Stomping Grounds Playland is a great family attraction because adults can relax in a comfy chair with a freshly-brewed cup of coffee while watching their kids have a blast playing in a new environment.
Things to Do
- Take your little ones to the toddler play area, which is for children aged 2 and under. It features lots of soft play space as well as age-appropriate slides and climbing structures.
- Watch as your older children explore the main play area, which is for children over 3. There's tons of space for kids to climb and crawl around on netting as well as speed down fun slides.
- Check their website's calendar to see if you can visit during an event - it's a great way for your kid to make new friends!
Stomping Grounds Playland Insider Tips
- If your kids usually wear sandals in the summertime, make sure to bring along socks so that they'll be allowed into the play areas.
- You're not allowed to bring in your own food or drinks (unless it's baby food or formula), but there's no need to worry about getting hungry during your visit - their cafe's menu has a wide selection of reasonably-priced food and drinks to choose from.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Stomping Grounds Playland! You can rent their party room and choose one of several party packages designed to make sure your kid and their friends have a wonderful time.