Stone Moves Indoor Rock Climbing is an indoor climbing gym located in Houston, Texas. It is designed as a place where adults and children of all ages and skill levels can practice rock climbing in a safe, fun setting and improve their skills.
Whether you and your kids are new to the activity or are experienced climbers, you're sure to have a great time at Stone Moves Indoor Rock Climbing due to its excellent facilities and friendly staff who will do their utmost to ensure you have a great climbing experience.
Things to Do
- Take the kids to Stone Moves to try rock climbing for the first time. It's a great way for them to exercise and have fun.
- If you've never tried rock climbing before, take a climbing class! They offer a variety of different classes that focus on different skills, so pick the one that best fits your needs.
- Sign your child up for summer camp! Campers get to climb five days each session, get a camp t-shirt, and learn new skills while making friends.
Stone Moves Indoor Rock Climbing Insider Tips
- Visit on Wednesday nights after 5:00 p.m. to take advantage of their special 2-for-1 discount!
- Your Boy Scout can earn the climbing merit badge at Stone Moves - just register for their special 4-hour class that teaches Boy Scouts all about this great activity.
- Make your child's next birthday party memorable by booking a climbing event! The Stone Moves party package includes two hours of climbing, pizza, cake, and punch. Learn more about party rates on their website.