Storybook village or storybook land is a theme park that offers tons of entertainment for the families, especially for kids in the age group of 1-8. The theme park has been providing entertainment, fun and education to children for the past 50 years, the park offers many rides that are based on the theme of children's stories and rhymes. Storybook land is a mini wonderland, where kids can enjoy a day with story book characters and fun theme-based rides with their family.
Things to Do
- Families can enjoy fun rides in a safe environment, the rides are especially designed for the youngest visitors, parents can also join their kids in some of the rides. Tea time, Happy Dragon, Old Tymers, Turtle Twirl, and J&J Railroad are some of the rides designed for the youngest visitors, and toddlers. Parents can accompany their kids on most of the rides.
- Jumping jumbos, Whirly-bug, Carousel, Tick-tock clock drop are some of the rides that are designed for the older kids.
- Work zone is a fun ride, where parents can accompany their kids in a child-size construction work zone.
- Many special events are held at the theme park. "Happy October fun" features hayrides, pumpkin decorations, finding way through a hay maze, and many exciting activities for the entire family. Many other special events will be held in November and December.
- Storybook land features some great food and snack offerings, enjoy burgers, chicken tenders, fries and drinks at the Gingerbread house snack bar. Enjoy pizzas, hot dogs, and macaroni at the Dining depot. Enjoy delicious ice cream at the Caboose cafe.
- Families can enjoy picnic lunches in the picnic pavilion.
- Kids can feed animals, such as deer and goats at the Animal corner.
- You can buy exclusive gifts at the gift shop.
Storybook Village Insider Tips
- Free parking is available.
- Gift cards can be purchased online.
- Visit the official website to know of special events.