Compared to Disneyland, Storyland is the more relaxed amusement park with shorter lines, less waiting time for the rides, and fewer crowds. Storyland is a treat for families with young kids, especially children under the age of 5. Spend a day exploring the different attractions, going for rides, watching park shows, and playing in the game areas.
Things to Do
- Enjoy the entire day with the family at Storyland. Get on the family-friendly rides such as the Roar-O-Saurus, the Bamboo Chute, Alice's Tea Cup, and the carousel. Bring the kids to the mini-geysers for some splashing fun, or to the Little Dreamers Play Area where they can get their photos taken with Mother Goose inside her house.
- Aside from rides and attractions, catch the Character Appearances too! Make the experience more memorable for your kids by getting tickets to Character Dinners where they can interact and have their photos taken with their favorite characters. Little girls can chat with Cinderella over tea too! Check the events schedule with the park staff. Note that these activities are charged with separate fees.
Storyland Insider Tips
- Enter the park from 3PM onwards and you get a free whole day pass so you can come back the next day.
- Admission is free for kids ages 2 and below.
- Spend less on food by bringing your own snacks. There are food concessionaires inside Storyland but the prices are steep.