Story Land is an amusement park which places its main focus on young pre-teens and families. The park's theme is based around classic fairytales and children's stories and aims to bring these fantasies too life. In business since 1954, the same year that Disneyland opened, there is a wealth of rides, attractions, games, shows and character appearances here to make sure your child has a magical time.
Things to Do
- There is a multitude of classic rides like Tea Cups, a carousel and a pirate ship. Aside from these there are play areas for many ages like the Loopy Lab which has a science based theme and the Mother Goose House. There are also storybook and magic shows to keep the kids entertained.
- If any of your kids like the tale of Cinderella then don't miss the opportunity to attend one of her tea parties. Children will share tea and a story time with the Princess though seating is limited so if you child has their heart set on attending it may be a good idea to book online first. If they have no interest in Cinderella there are other character dinners you can book. There is also a list of character appearances that can be found online.
Story Land Insider Tips
- Just to make sure that nobody goes running off and gets lost print off a few copies of the park map before you go.
- There are small discounts on admission for seniors and active military at the gate. Children ages one and two enter for free.
- Parking is free at Story Land and there are plenty of spaces for the disabled.
- There is free parking for all guests.