Stowe Farm is a 6th generation, family-owned and operated farm. Seasonally, Stowe Farm features many activities including pick your own apples & pumpkins, petting zoo, pony rides, a rock wall climbing and more. Fall harvest season runs from early September until Halloween and features wagon rides, and apple and pumpkin picking.
Things to Do
- Fall season opens the 2nd weekend in September and runs every weekend 10 to 5pm till Halloween.
- Pick a late variety of apples the last 2 weekends of October which includes a free wagon ride to the orchard.
- The kids' corral is filled with fun in the petting zoo, hay climb and play ground.
- Family-friendly activities include *mechanical bull riding *rockwall climbing *horse back trail rides through the woods *gemstone mining *moo-choo rides *pony rides * moon bounce *giant slide * hay rides.
- Enjoy a meal featuring some of the best BBQ in town!
- During the summer the farm also runs a summer camp all for kids ages 7 to 16, that includes horseback riding, farm animals and all sorts of activities for the kids to enjoy.
- The farm is also open for Christmas fun, with trees, wreaths, garland, and much more. They have a free petting zoo and Santa will be visiting on special days. For winter activities, Stowe Farm will be opening the day after Thanksgiving and that weekend from 10-5pm with santa. Then the following 2 Friday’s 3-7 with free hot cocoa and a bonfire. Weekends, 10-5pm with the petting zoo!
Stowe Farm Insider Tips
- Free parking, open every Sat & Sunday 10am – 5pm starting September 10th –Halloween.
- Free events most weekends, check our website for listings.
- Weekend special on ride tokens, 28 tokens for $25.00
- Stowe Farm also has great deals for school groups.