Sugar House Park is a beautiful 110-acre park in the Sugar House neighborhood of Salt Lake City. It is best known for the scenic views that can be enjoyed while walking along its winding park road. However, it also contains many other recreation facilities, including soccer and baseball fields, a basketball court, several volleyball courts, two play areas, a sledding hill, and an outdoor amphitheater. If you're looking for a place in Salt Lake City where you can enjoy the fresh air and get some exercise, it's a great place to visit.
Things to Do
- Go for a relaxing stroll around the park! The 1.38-mile park road is the perfect length for families with small children, and passes by a gorgeous pond.
- Take your little one to one of the two play areas, which contain plenty of structures to climb and slide on.
- On a snowy day, grab a sled and check out the excellent sledding hill!
- Pay a game of basketball or volleyball with your family on one of the many courts provided.
Sugar House Park Insider Tips
- Feel free to bring your dog along for a family walk as long as you keep it on a leash at all times.
- Bring along a picnic lunch and enjoy your meal on a blanket on the grass or in one of the park's seven pavilions.
- View the park's website to learn about upcoming events such as charity runs, car shows, sports camps, and concerts.