The Sun Dial is a luxurious and classy restaurant and bar that is also home to an observation floor where visitors can look out over the entire city of Atlanta. Take in the breathtaking view or simply come to enjoy a good meal and some cocktails.
Things to Do
- The View at the Sun Dial Restaurant provides an incredible view of the entirety of Atlanta City. Their observatory towers 723 feet above The Westin Peachtree Plaza. From the 73rd storey you will be able to look out over the city below. On a clear day it is possible to see many major attractions like the CNN Center, Centennial Olympic Park and as far out as Stone Mountain.
- The Sun Dial makes an amazing place for a romantic dinner or an enjoyable lunch. Take your time to enjoy the view over a meal cooked by their in house chef Jeff Starnes. Chef Starnes sources his products from local producers and updates the menu seasonally to ensure that only the freshest ingredients are used.
- If you just want a cocktail then you can head to the Bar which is home to live jazz every Wednesday and Thursday evening courtesy of the Mose Davis Trio. The Bar holds a special New Year's Eve celebration every year too.
Sundial Restaurant 360 View Insider Tips
- Children under six years of age can head up to the Sundial View for free.
- If you intend on bringing children you may want to take a look at the food menus first which is not overly child friendly. The bar's drinks menu along with beer and wine menus are all online.