Sunday River Zipline Tours are an exciting summer attraction that can be found at the Sunday River ski resort in Maine, which is one of the largest resorts in New England. Nature lovers can choose between the 2-hour Zipline Tour which features six zip lines and the Twin Zips attraction, which allows friends and family to glide down a single zip line side-by-side. It's a great attraction for those interested in enjoying the outdoors and the beauty of New England from the treetops.
Things to Do
- Go on the Sunday River Zipline Tour, which allows you to fly along six thrilling zip lines through the trees and over a stream at speeds up to 25 mph!
- If you're short on time or the full tour isn't within your budget, try out Twin Zips, which costs just $15 for two runs down a 750-foot side-by-side zip line.
- Once you've finished your zip line experience, check out the other summer activities at Sunday River, including a climbing wall, disc golf, mountain biking, white water rafting, and nature walks.
Sunday River Zipline Tours Insider Tips
- Make sure to wear weather-appropriate clothing and closed-toe shoes, and bring along a camera with a strap so that you can take photos of the natural scenery along the way.
- The Zipline Tour and the Twin Zips don't have age requirements, but they do have a minimum height of 3' and a minimum weight of 70 lbs.
- If you're interested in spending the entire day at Sunday River, consider purchasing an Adventure Pass, which includes the Twin Zips, scenic lift rides, disc golf, and other activities.