Sweet Charlottes is an indoor play area in Clarence, New York, which is just 20 miles outside of Buffalo. It is owned by a family whose son has autism, who designed it to be a fun-filled play space for all children, no matter their abilities. It provides young visitors with a wide variety of toys that encourage them to use their imaginations and play creatively, such as blocks, a puppet theater, a pretend doctor's office, giant chalkboards, puzzles, board games, and a dress-up area. They also provide childcare services, summer camps, and exciting birthday packages designed for young children.
Things to Do
- Visit Sweet Charlottes for open play, where your child can make new friends while doing puzzles, dressing up in costumes, drawing, and putting on puppet shows.
- If you need some time to run a few errands, call ahead and ask about their childcare drop-off service, which allows you to drop off your children for supervised playtime for a few hours.
- Explore the selection of delicious candies for sale in their candy store.
Sweet Charlottes Insider Tips
- Consider sending your little one to summer camp at Sweet Charlottes. Camp themes include sensory camp, which focuses on tactile experiences, and art camps that teach children how to make things like mobiles, stamps, animal sculptures, and more!
- Make your child's next birthday a day to remember with one of their party packages, which include playtime, arts and crafts, pizza, and drinks.
- Check out their calendar to learn about upcoming events you can attend with your child.