Make you own finger paints and let your fingers do the artistry during today's craft time activity. This activity is so easy to make yourself and just perfect for the youngest of artists. Small children will delight in gliding their fingers through the smooth paint creating age appropriate masterpieces with every stroke of the hand. Just remember that finger painting is not simply for the toddlers of the world, finger painting can be fun an relaxing for all ages.
- 3 Tbs. of corn syrup
- 6-8 drops of food coloring
- Small bowl
How to Make and Play
- Put corn syrup and food coloring in a bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- Create different colored paints by repeating the steps and supplies above but using different food coloring varieties each time.
- Place paint colors in small bowls or egg cartons.
- Dip your fingers in the paint and move the paint around the paper with your fingers.