This homemade Tarp Throwing Target Game is sure to please your family and your friends. This game is easy and inexpensive to make and can be easy stored and used for years to come. Hang this tarp target in the yard under a deck, on a clothesline, soccer net, or between two trees. Choose a football, beanbags, frisbees, or any other ball that you like. The object of the activity is to throw the ball or object through the desired shaped targets. Use this activity to practice your throwing aim independently or have a backyard competition with family and friends for points.. taking turns throwing the ball from a throwing line.
- A large tarp
- Duck Tape in different colors
- Sharp Scissors
- Black Sharpie Marker ( optional)
- Ball of choice, bean bags or frisbees
How to Make It
- Lay your tarp out flat on the ground.
- Trace or draw your desired shapes onto the tarp. I recommend laying the shapes out like the dots on side 5 of dice.
- Use Sharp Scissors to cut out your shapes.
- Use colored duck tape to frame each of the shapes on the front of the tarp.
- If desired, use a black Sharpie marker to label each of the geometric holes with a point value.
- Hang the tarp up between two trees or on a clothesline or even on a soccer net.