An outdoor shopping center featuring dozens of well-known stores, unique water features, impressive light and laser elements, outdoor fireplaces and so much more, the Tempe Marketplace is the perfect destination for the entire family to spend a memorable day.
The Tempe Marketplace is located very close to the communities of Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler. Live music sessions are available on a regular basis and special events such as Cardio Kick and Zumba classes are also available for the entertainment of the entire family.
Things to Do
- If you are visiting in the summer, take the kids to the splash pad where they can have tons of fun while enjoying the coolness.
- Go to Dave & Busters with the kids so they can enjoy some of the games before or after eating.
- Get a step-by-step class for painting techniques at As You Wish
- If you're visiting during the weekend, head to the District Stage and Barnes and Nobles fountain after 7 p.m. to enjoy live performances from various local musicians.
Tempe Marketplace Insider Tips
- The parking lot may sometimes be a bit difficult to navigate as it is often busy.
- Tempe Marketplace is a huge outdoor mall, so expect to spend the entire day here.
- Numerous contests with prizes that include tickets to various music events or cinema tickets take place regularly here.