Thanksgiving Point is a farm, garden, and museum complex in Lehi, Utah, which is located just 25 miles south of Salt Lake City. It features a huge selection of family-friendly activities that can keep the whole family busy and happy for the entire weekend, including gardens, two fascinating museums, a farm attraction where you can watch the cows get milked and see baby chicks in an incubation station, a cinema, and even a golf course!
Things to Do
- Visit the Museum of Ancient Life, where you can learn about dinosaurs, dig for fossils, and see a working paleontology lab!
- Check out the 55-acre Thanksgiving Point Gardens, which feature the largest man-made waterfall in the Western Hemisphere and 15 beautiful themed gardens with fountains, fish, and blooming flowers.
- Explore the Museum of Natural Curiosity, which has over 400 different interactive activities that allow visitors of all ages to explore ancient ruins, do science experiments, learn about machines, and do magic tricks.
- Head to Farm Country, where you can pet and feed farm animals like cows, goats, sheep, pigs, and chickens. It also has fun activities like pony and wagon rides and a baby animal area you can visit.
Thanksgiving Point Insider Tips
- Escape the summer heat with a visit to the Mammoth Screen Theatre, where you can see an educational 3D film related to science, nature, or history.
- Check out their event calendar to learn about upcoming classes, family activities, and festivals at Thanksgiving Point.
- If you get hungry, stop by one of Thanksgiving Point's dining areas, which include a restaurant, a deli, and a cafe.