Enjoy outdoor fun and zip line adventures with your family in the Adventure Park at the Discovery museum, the adventure park is located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The fun aerial adventure park consists of about 180 platforms installed in the trees, these are connected by crossings, such as suspension bridges, ropes course and the zip lines, the aerial trails offer self-discovery. The trails have easy to moderate difficulty levels, and climbers age five through adults can all enjoy the challenges. The adventure park is open daily in the Summer season.
Things to Do
- Enjoy zip line and climbing adventure in the forest, climbers wear harnesses that are doubly secured, climbers can explore the aerial trails from tree to tree.
- Climbers do receive a thorough orientation before the zip line adventure, each trail is designed for a climbers skill level; skill level of beginner to expert.
- Visitors in all age groups can enjoy the aerial adventure, park guides are available to assist through out the forest park.
- There are 11 trails to choose from depending on the difficulty level you choose, a single ticket includes 3-hour of climbing session.
- Want to climb trees like a monkey? Check out the Monkey grove that offers tree climbing challenge.
- Enjoy climbing at night time with LED lights on every Fridays and Saturdays.
- The tickets are required just for climbers, anyone can visit the park for picnic or outdoor fun with family.
Adventure Park at the discovery museum Insider Tips
- You have to sign a waiver before you visit for climbing.
- Exciting birthday party packages are offered for children ages 5 and up.