Try playing The Blindfolded Artist Drawing Game for family game night tonight. In this game one person from each team tries to draw the word he or she sees on a card while he is blindfolded. The members of both teams race to decipher what the artist is trying to draw.
This is a great game that keeps everyone involved and on their toes. There is always a lot of fast pace guessing and fun as the blindfolded artists attempt to draw something without being able to see what they are drawing.
- 2 blindfolds
- large chalkboard or large pads of paper
- chalk or markers
How to Play
- Write the names of objects and animals on the front of a stack of index card
- Divide the players up into two teams.
- Pick one person from each team to be the first artist.
- Show the artists from each team a card with a word on it, but don't let the other players see the word.
- Next, blindfold the artists.
- Both artists draw the object written on the card simultaneously as fast as they can.
- Each team tries to guess what the artists are drawing.
- Players from both teams can look at both drawings to try to discern the answer.
- The first team to guess correctly gets one point.
- Switch up the artists after each round of play and repeat.
- The first team to get five points wins the game.