The Book cellar is an independent book store in Chicago, Illinois. Visitors can have a wonderful time reading books and enjoying a variety of drinks and snacks at the book store. The bookstore has an incredible book selection, quiet and sober ambiance that book lovers seek. It's a unique bookstore, not your average library, where readers can enjoy a wide selection of books along with some nice drinks, coffee and latte.
Things to Do
- Enjoy reading books by local authors and first time authors, be part of book clubs, and join discussion groups.
- The book cellar cafe is a popular hangout for book readers, the cafe offers a variety of gourmet products and beverages. Enjoy delicious cupcakes, sandwiches, soups, a variety of coffee and tea, cookies, salads, grilled cheese, and so much more.
- If you can't find what you're looking for, you can order the books by discussing with the staff. The staff is very polite and responsive.
- The store stocks children's books, do bring kids and encourage them to book reading.
- Many events are held at the book store, such as book reading, spelling bee. You can visit the official website for event details.
- You can also order books from their online store.
The Book cellar Insider Tips
- Look at the shelves for the reader's recommendations.