The castle of Muskogee is one of the biggest attractions that draws many families to its unique events and festivals. The castle of Muskogee is a 36,000 square feet facility with an accompanying 20-acre renaissance village. The facility boasts many amenities for the families and adventure filled activities for the kids. It has three pirate ships, a mermaid cove, enchanted boardwalk, clock tower, dungeon and other activities. Several events are held at the castle every year, celebrating holidays, and major seasonal events.
Things to Do
- Families can take guided tours of the Castle. The Renaissance festival is held in May that is a fun event for the entire family. In this festival visitors can see kings, queens and knights, be entertained with acts of magicians, jugglers, musicians, dancers, jousters and much more.
- The festivals display merchants and their creations, enjoy a variety of food and drinks, and unique artifacts and creations by wonderful artists.
- Festivals feature many hands on activities for the kids, games and costume contests, visitors can also enjoy the Queen's tea and the Royal luncheon.
- Celebrate the spirit of Halloween in the Halloween festival, there is a safe Halloween area for the little ones, called as Halloween land. The festival includes hayrides, maze, torture chamber, enchanted boardwalk, and dance and magic in the chessboard stage.
- Enjoy the Holiday season in the Boare's Heade Feaste, celebrate the holiday spirit with music, feasting, dance and comedy. It includes a four course feast menu. Christmas festival features holiday lights, carriage and pony rides, and meeting with father Christmas.
- Visit the cafe for snacks and the gift shop to buy special gifts.
The Castle of Muskogee Insider Tips
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed during festivals.
- Restrooms are available.
- Buy cheaper tickets online.