The DoSeum is a one-of-a-kind children's museum located in San Antonio, Texas. This fascinating attraction is considered to be one of the finest children's museums in the United States due to its state-of-the-art interactive exhibits, which focus on nature, science, math, innovation, and tons of other exciting topics.
Things to Do
- Visit the Big Outdoors, a huge outdoor activity area that features attractions such as a 30-foot climbing structure, a child-sized waterway exhibit with bridges and stepping stones, and a wheelchair-accessible tree house.
- Explore Little Town, a townscape that encourages little ones under the age of 5 to role play as they learn about different occupations.
- Check out the Spy Academy, which allows kids to use their math skills in order to break codes and complete secret missions.
The DoSeum Insider Tips
- Make sure to stop by the DoSeum Store before you head home - it's full of all kinds of great gifts, including science kits, books, clothing, and craft projects.
- Visit the museum on H-E-B Free Family Night, which generally takes place twice each month.
- Attend a program or event at the museum! You can learn more about family activities, special events, and Little Doers, an educational program for preschoolers, here.