The Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour offers visitors the unique opportunity to see commercial aircraft in the process of being assembled. You will also get an insight into what lies in store in the future of aviation. Boeing are the builders of the 747 and 777 commercial aircrafts that have transported and continue to carry hundreds of millions of passengers around the world. They also construct the more technologically advanced 787 Dreamliner which you can learn about during the tour. Tours are available throughout the year.
Things to Do
- At the Future of Flight Aviation Center Gallery you can learn just how far aviation has come throughout the 20th Century and what the future has in store for passengers. You can even design your own plane at the Airplane Design Zone. Put together the various parts of your jet and even print out your schematic at the end of your trip!
- There is an area designed especially for young children halfway through the Future of Flight exhibit which is meant to give parents a very well deserved rest while on the tour!
The Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour Insider Tips
- Children need to be at least 4 feet tall to go on the tour.
- There is no food or drink allowed on the tour. There is however a Café at the Future of Flight center if you want to grab some lunch.
- If you are a wheelchair user you can take part in one of the tours by giving advance notice to the organizers to make arrangements.