Visitors will stand in amazement during their visit to the Henry Ford Museum located in Dearborn, Michigan. The museum stands as an exemplification of the true visionary, Henry Ford and is filled with an unparalleled collection of Americana and great American History that you won't want to miss.
As you might imagine, the Henry Ford museum focuses heavily on the Industrial Revolution. Numerous exhibits throughout the museum will engage the minds of adults and children through interactive displays and jaw dropping well thought out models and historical artifacts.
Things to Do
Tour the magnificent exhibits throughout the museum some of which include:
- With Liberty and Justice for All which depicts the proud and determined path toward American freedom throughout our Nation's history
- Heroes of the Sky which highlights the great and fascinating pioneers of aviation and how they changed the history of the Nation.
- Presidential Limousines where you can explore actual limos that past presidents rode in.
- Made in America which focuses on the history of American Innovators and Inventors who made America the manufacturing superpower that it is today.
- Driving America The World's Premier Automotive Exhibition has an extraordinary collection of historically significant vehicles, history, artifacts and interactive displays that depict the influential impact that automobiles have had on American Society. You will find all kinds of transportation vehicles in this masterful exhibit.
Henry Ford Museum Insider Tips
- Visiting the Henry Ford can combine packages with the Henry Ford Museum, The Rouge Factory Tour, and Greenfield Village. There are also hotels that offer packages which will give you a discounted rate rather than visiting them all separately for separate admissions.
- The museum is equipped with many ramps that are wide and provide easy access for strollers and wheelchairs.
- While this museum has a lot of historical interactive displays, it is not necessarily hands on and geared to toddlers. There is still much to see that would amaze the little ones, but there are not attractions specifically geared to that age group.