The Jump Yard is a family place where kids can enjoy jumping on various inflatables (small castles and the like that are filled with air and are big enough for kids to jump and play around on). The Jump Yard is located in North Royalton, Ohio, a few minutes drive from downtown Cleveland through Interstate I-71 South.
Things to Do
- Jump on the inflatables - there are numerous types that your kids can go to, with a special area in the back part of Jump Yard (called Jump Yard Jr) catered for toddlers and infants. There are also educational toys in the area that the toddlers can enjoy.
- There are several themed nights catered to kids of a certain age: The Teen Night is a mini party for the kids, with a DJ, karaoke, and Wii games to keep them entertained. They could also win prizes at the event, while of course, playing around on some of their down times.
The Jump Yard Insider Tips
- Their website has coloring sheets which you can download and print out for the kids to color on. It's free and a great indoor activity for kids if they can't make it out.
- Occasionally the Jump Yard offers discounted entrance tickets online through third party websites. Their website also offers coupons which you can use to take a few dollars off the admission price.
- Socks are required to get in the play area- bring one from the house for the family to use and save an extra couple of dollars.