The Kemah Boardwalk is 60-acre area located in Kemah, Texas, US. It is 30 miles southeast of Houston, Texas. This Boardwalk features a collection of rides, midway games, interactive attractions, a boutique hotel, more than 10 restaurants and multiple shops. It’s a full time entertainment for the whole family.
Things to Do
- The Kemah Boardwalk is one of the best and nice places to go near Houston. Around the boardwalk there are also some pretty cool places to see. It has plenty of shops too, games, rides and entertainment. The place has great waterfront restaurants, and amusement rides.
- The sunset over the waters here is beautiful to see. Boat charters for fun and fishing are also available. The town has lots of touristy shops to explore.
- It’s a touristy area that might be fun for families with young kids-teens. The live music entertainment on some nights is lively and enjoyable to see.
- Overall this is a great place to walk around, people watch, play games, ride rides, and take pictures of boats going in and out of the marina.
The Kemah Boardwalk Insider Tips
- It's a well lit at night and there is plenty of free parking available.
- Everything costs so plan to spend money.
- The place is family friendly.
- The place is cool but it depends on the weather
- It was very crowded for a Sunday.