The Little Galleria is a children's play area located inside The Galleria, the largest shopping center in Texas. The Galleria is one of Houston's most popular destinations due to its huge selection of over 400 stores and restaurants. The Little Galleria play area has recently been added to its long list of attractions due to a partnership between the MD Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital and the center's owners, with the hope of promoting the hospital and the healthcare services it provides to local children.
This spectacular indoor playground is a great place to take young children so they can release some energy during a long family shopping trip in a safe, fun environment.
Things to Do
- Take your young children to The Little Galleria, located on the second floor in the Borders Wing of The Galleria. The play area features miniature versions of famous retail stores including Nordstrom, Macy's, and Saks Fifth Avenue made out of anti-bacterial foam that is perfect for jumping and climbing on.
- Watch your kids play and make new friends on the soft floor that is designed to look like the streets of Uptown Houston.
- Older children might not enjoy The Little Galleria, but there are plenty of other entertainment options at The Galleria to keep them happy - a popular choice for teens is the video arcade.
The Little Galleria Insider Tips
- If you're interested in a family activity suitable for both younger and older children, consider visiting one of the two swimming pools or the full-size ice rink located at The Galleria!
- Have one parent stay at The Little Galleria with the kids while the other does some shopping - The Galleria sells practically everything, so you're sure to find what you need whether it's high-fashion clothing or a new phone. Don't forget to check the Deals page before you go!
- The Galleria boasts over 30 different dining options if you get hungry, including popular family-friendly restaurants like The Cheesecake Factory and the Rainforest Cafe.