The Master Bubble Charmer is a fantastically fun family friendly game which can span in appeal over a large age range. The object of this game is to get the bubbles through the hula hoop using only your breath. The game consists of a bubble blower, a hula hoop holder and the person using their breath to move the bubbles. Participants will have fun taking turns in each of the roles and this game can be molded to fit large groups or small.
How to Play
- Create a starting line
- Establish who will do what role. The hula hoop holder should stand 6-7 feet from the starting line, depending on the age of the bubble mover. Older kids and adults can have their target move farther away. The opening of the hula hoop should be parallel to the starting line.
- The bubble blower should stand behind the starting line and continually blow bubbles as some pop.
- The bubble movers do their best to use only t heir breath to blow the floating bubbles through the hula hoop.
- Players are not allowed to grab the hula hoop unless the are the holder.
- You can you an egg timer if you like to count how many each can get through the hoop within a certain time frame.
- Different strategies will need to be used to move the bubbles. If they are low to the ground, participants will have to get down low or move to the side to keep them on target.