The Maze Craze offers three fun activities for any age to enjoy. Choose between the Mirror Maze, the Lazer Maze and a game of Laser Tag with your friends. Each activity is challenging in its own way but most importantly they are all a lot of fun. Maze Craze is located in Kansas City's Zona Rosa which is home to a range of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
Things to Do
- The Lazer Maze offers you the chance to play at being an international spy. Dodge through green lasers that fill the room and try to push the Mission Complete button as quickly as possible. Just don't touch the lasers as doing so will add to your time!
- The Mirror Maze is a lot of fun for all ages. You are challenged to find your way through 1,200 square feet of endless reflections to find your way to the exit. Once you do you can turn back and see if you remember how you got there!
- Get strapped up with a Plasma Force Laser Gun and a Plasma Force Laser Vest and take on your friends in Laser Tag. You will fight each other in Maze Craze's black-lit arena which is full of 3D fluorescent graphics that make it a super fun place to play!
The Maze Craze Insider Tips
- From Monday to Friday Maze Craze offer 40% off admission for playing their activities for over 45 minutes with deals for different groups of people. So on Monday the offer applies to Military personnel and their families, Tuesday is family night, Wednesday is for Church groups and Scout troops, Thursday is for Zona Rosa employees and their friendlies and Friday is for High School students.
- Children aged 4 and under are granted admission for no charge once they are accompanied with a paying adult.
- There is an open lot nearby to the Maze Craze where you can park for free.