Fans of New England Patriots football team and fans of the sport will surely savor the time that they will spend at The Hall. Aside from team memorabilia, The Hall is full of fun interactive exhibits. Remember the golden days of the team's history and see their achievements over the years through a video projected in 45-foot panoramic screen, be a part of the huddle, or experience how it is to be a referee in the interactive displays.
Things to Do
- In the Moment takes you back to the greatest moments in Patriots history through interactive displays and videos. The kids will also have fun trying out the kicking simulator.
- The Inside the Game area also gives guests the opportunity to be part of an interactive huddle with Tom Brady calling the plays. The whole family can also try the vertical jump simulator and reaction time game.
- Watch the film Patriots Way projected on the 45-foot panoramic screen in The Raytheon Theater. The movie shows the history of the team, the obstacles they went through, and their achievements before winning their first Super Bowl in 2001.
- Try on a real football helmet and shoulder pads in the locker room area. Great photo op!
- Visit The Fan Zone to view memorabilia of your favorite Patriots player. Don't forget to take photos of the three Vincent Lombardi trophies at The Hall of Champions. Know how it feels to be a champion by slipping your finger on a Super Bowl Champions Ring.
- Choose from a variety of Patriots merchandise sold at ProShop in the ground floor.
New England Patriots Hall Insider Tips
- The Hall museum hours changes during home game days. Check The Hall's website for updated information.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 15 persons and more. Call The Hall for reservations.
- After your visit, there are great places to grab some lunch, shop, catch a movie or even go bowling at Patriot Place.